|Home||Why Make a Will||Long Term Care||Probate Service||Power of Attorney||Document Storage||Contact||Astus Financial Planning|
Will-writing services made easier for you
- You choose when we meet even at evenings and weekends
- The visit can take place in your home or a convenient location
- We talk in easy to understand language
- You have the confidence of our professional qualifications
- We are qualified members of the Society of Will Writers and keep up to date with legal and tax changes
- You tell us what you want to do with your money and possessions
- The introductory meeting is FREE with no obligation
We fully understand that you won’t personally benefit from the results of your will. But we guarantee that you will feel more relaxed and secure knowing that your loved ones are provided for. With ASTUS Will-writing Services you know you are with professionals you can trust.
“I put off making a will because I am quite young. Now I have made mine I feel so much better as I know it is all taken care of.” Miss SW
“We used the act of writing a will to get everything organised in our family. It gave us a chance to talk about things which are important and in fact brought us closer together “ Mr and Mrs Y.