|Home||Why Make a Will||Long Term Care||Probate Service||Power of Attorney||Document Storage||Contact||Astus Financial Planning|
Is a Trust Fund appropriate for my situation?
- At our meeting you tell us what you would like to be able to do
- We ask questions about your current situation
- You receive a report on the options available
- We explain in plain English the advantages and disadvantages
- You are free to make up your mind with no obligation
Trust funds are a very flexible type of investment, and can be established for your precise purpose. They can include property, stocks and shares, all types of bonds and other investments. ASTUS is well qualified to help you with the terms of the trust fund and the type of investment which could suit your situation.