|Home||Why Make a Will||Long Term Care||Probate Service||Power of Attorney||Document Storage||Contact||Astus Financial Planning|
Document Storage for your Will
At ASTUS we provide a storage facility for your will. You have the chance to store your will and other related paper documents such as property deeds. This is the final step of our will-writing service.
As an additional service and security, all wills stored with us are automatically checked and registered with the leading national will data registration company. Executors are issued with registration cards for easy retrieval.
For more information on document storage services please contact us.
Benefits at a glance:
- Peace of mind - Safe and Secure storage facility
- Easy retrieval – usually 24 / 48 hours of receiving call or e mail
- Staff availability – offices fully manned
- FREE advice to Executors and family members at time of death
- FREE will review every 3 years
- Storage guaranteed for life
- All wills and documents insured against loss or damage